Monday, July 28, 2014

Jack of all trades !!

Hello Girlies :)

Agggges ! I know :)

I wudnt have opened this even today had I not visited the mall and picked up something that I cudnt wait to share with yall :D
So if u remember, I have been raving about this 'Risk It All' lip color by Bare Minerals in quite a many of my prev posts .. and its been more than 3 months and I wear it almost everyday and I am still madly in love !!
So my heart (mind is always shut up in shopping matters :p ) realized that its time to bring home some frenz to this very beautiful lip product !



So I went to get one but brought home no less than 3 frenz !!! But I guess the best fren wud be Bare Minerals Jack of All Trades lip balm - For Keeps !

First thing that strikes is the packaging . its beautiful ! No more flimsy lip balm packaging giving lip balms the 'oh not so important' feeling :) This one is sturdy and classy !




Now the website says : This sheer, multitasking lip balm does it all. The buttery, lightweight formula contains jackfruit extract to promote healthy-looking, smooth lips. Boosted with grape seed oil for intense hydration, and shea butter to help lock in moisture, it glides on smooth to leave lips feeling soft and delectable.

and I agree ! Its moisturizing without sitting on the lips .. when u put it on, u dont have to wipe the excess away before wearing lip color, because there is no excess !! 

and i love the color because its perfect for my natural lip color and u can take ur pick from 6 shades or even go for a clear one (yes they have that too ) :)

The other two besties .... coming soon !

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment