Thursday, September 4, 2014

Designer Talk - Anju Modi !

Hello Girlies !!

Ok be honest. While watching Ram Leela, how many of us were able to take our eyes off Ranveer's chiseled frame ??? Coz those of you who would have managed to blink, might have actually noticed Deepika's gorgeous super flared lehengas !!

I first noticed the lehenga when the Raam Leela poster was released and I cudnt take my eyes off it ! And then I learned it was Anju Modi and since then I have seen stuff from her that makes me feel where was she before Raam Leela happened ??





And then I noticed all that Deepika wore in the movie !



I came across this one while doing my 'online research' on http://www.perniaspopupshop.com/ ;) Its not the standard lengenga we see every day .. its so much much more regal !!



If you guys can spot this on the website and zoom in on the white lehenga skirt, trust me you will be nothing short of stunned with the embroidery !! Its soo pretty !!

And not that Tabu needs an Anju Modi creation to look regal, but this attire makes her look like Royalty !



Until our next find ..

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment