Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pink or Red ? Um losing my head !! :P

Like literally ! I posted the 2 outfits on the Facebook Page of this blog but I think everyone is almost as confused as I am :(
So I decided to give out a lil bit of more detail around what I like and dislike about the outfits and how they can be styled so that it helps you decide and then you help me decide ! sounds like a plan right ? lets get starteddddd !!




Look 1 : Inky Pinky Ponky !

What I love the most about this shell pink Jade floor length anarkali is first the color and second the beautiful beautiful detailing ..



 Since this is a very pale pink outfit with white embroidery, I feel the accents should be bright pink to bring out the contrast. If you dont wanna go the cliched route, you could color block this outfit with royal blue accents. For summers, coral accents should make this outfit appear very light and breezy .. and with that I realize this is a very versatile dress !!

Here, I have added some hot pink shoes and nails, bright lips and thrown in some colored stones !!
The only thing thats making me think twice about this dress is the back (a lil too deep ? ) and that the color is not an all season color.


Look 2 : Color me red !

This is a Rohit Bal stunner and needless to say, the fall and work is impeccable !

Since this is a beautiful red color, the makeup needs to be subtle.. mostly smokey black or brown eyes and nude lips. This can be styled traditionally with antique chandbalis and kadas or given a modern twist with a gold cuff and ear cuffs . Dont forget golden stilettos !
Only thing thats holding me back is that the bodice is made up of velvet.. so this is an out and out winters outfit .. and I feel that this might add a tad bit of bulk too ...



So this is it, please let me know what you think and vote !!

cheers !
xoxo :)










5 comments:

  1. Mehandi is a traditional art that has been practiced for centuries back and is still in fashion. It is believed to bring good fortune in newly wedded couples life. Ranging from traditional heavy designs to modern pattern our mehandi experts are capable of carving every pattern of mehandi on your hand that perfectly match with your personality.
    Mehandi artist Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will share some more content about. the best wedding venues please keep sharing!

    Very nice blog. .for sharing content and such nice information for me. I hope you will share some more content about. the best wedding venues please keep sharing!

    how to plan a trip to jim corbett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice blog...thanks for sharing good information for me...You can buy huge and stunning collections from our online shopping website which provides wedding saree, lehenga choli, salwar suit,gowns and kurtis for your spacial occasions. For visit click Here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice blog...thanks for sharing good information for me...You can buy huge and stunning collections from our online shopping website which provides wedding saree, lehenga choli, salwar suit,gowns and kurtis for your spacial occasions. For visit click Here

    ReplyDelete