Sunday, April 6, 2014

Currently Craving ...

Definitely craving some flat abs right now :( All these crop tops are causing serious depression !

But on a more materialistic front .. um seriously craving for some 'ethnic wear' .. its just been sooo long :( I really wanna attend a weddingggg !!

Oh and that reminds me .. have you guys seen Main Tera Hero ? no ? ok.. have you seen the video for 'shanivaar raati' song from the same movie ? I kinda liked Nargis's outfit in that song. It was a pretty coral lehenga with a hot pink dupatta .. and I have a thing for hot pink, god knows why !

I couldn't find a proper pic on Google .. but this should give an idea.





Also.. if it was possible to have a love affair with websites, my one true love would be
http://www.amrapalijewels.com/index.php

 

This hand painted necklace is giving me sleepless nights !! It has Hindu deities hand painted on these small circles which is really cool IMO .. love !!

Also.. I came across www.nudevotion.com and it reminded me that I am still looking for those perfect n*de shoes !! you know those skin colored ones that come with a red sole (*wink *wink) !
Honestly, I love everything they have in their shoes section (which is rare I tell you ) .. but I have my heart set on these Ivanka Trump suede booties :-* All you need after this is a short and flirty solid dress !!



Strangely .. um also craving some books !! I so loved 'Those Pricey Thakur Girls' by Anuja Chauhan, that I cant wait to get my hands on 'Battle for Bittora' and 'The Zoya Factor' ..
And also in the list is 'Aisle Be Damned!' by Rishi Piparaiya .. I am in LOVE with the title of this book AND the tag line !

'Swaying Hips, Praying Lips and Flying Tips' .. perfection !!

 

Anything you are craving for too ?

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment