Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Beach Bag !!

Hello People !!

I remember talking about this one bag that I had my eyes on since quite some time and I realize that I might have mentioned about it in more than 1 blog posts :-p  Like Here and Here .. lol !!

So finally I  have it and this lucky one is gonna come with me to my next trip sooooon !! (yeah.. there is one very very exciting trip on the cards by the way ... )

I ordered it through http://www.indianroots.com/ , but only when they flashed "free shipping worldwide" on top of their website :D :D 
And I think it took them about 2 weeks time to deliver it to my doorstep .. so if you are planning to order something from them .. keep some buffer . 

So the bag itself arrived in this box, wrapped in a paper that had greetings in various Indian languages . Hats off to Indianroots for coming up with this one .. I am proud ! 

 

Also, the bag was exactly as shown on their website ... even better actually !
 

Full marks to Indianroots for Quality, packaging and delivery  !!

No comments:

Post a Comment