Monday, February 24, 2014

Bag that Bag !! Part 2

Hi Again,

After having become very wise in the world of bags through Part 1 of this series, you are now eligible for the certificate course :p
But seriously, now when you spot your friend carrying a great tote bag, wouldn't you compliment her with "That's a very cute tote you are carrying hon ! " instead of "nice bag !"

So continuing the educational work , I bring you 6 more styles !!




5. Messenger Bags
These ones - I like. I think they look pretty cool over a casual denim or shorts outfit . We sometimes like to call them cross body bags because we wear them like that .. but ofcourse you can wear them as you like. These ones are mostly casual bags though .. for college or for running errands or just to look cool .. u know ..



6. Duffle Bags
Duffle bags are those big cylindrical bags that you see handsome men just throw over their shoulders and walk to the gate when their flight is announced ;) Or the ones which you see pretty girls carry to the gym . So girls, you need this for the gym and guys, you need it for ... well.. almost everywhere since they dont make so many bags for men :p
 


7. Satchels
I remember my grand dad used to have a bag for his files and that bag used to have 2 clasps on the flap. 2 clicks and the bag used to flip open ! I used to  be very fascinated then.. now, I dont know why those bags are still around in pretty colors .. If you fancy satchel bags , I suggest skip the cute and colored ones and go for the leathery ones for additional character ..
e.g. pick the brown leather one and skip the candy pink one..
 

8. Wallets
Lots of times, this is my clutch ! When ever I am travelling , I dont bother about having missed carrying something as long as I have my phone and wallet with me .. phone and wallet people, not phone and bag ! you see ..... thats how important my wallet is to me ! It holds my cash, cards, Ids, change, bills, passport size pics of me and the guy, and for a long time I had my nose ring in it too ! And I wonder, when there were no wallets, where did girls keep all this stuff?
And since wallets dont always stay in the bag, we cant compromise on their looks at all ! They HAVE to be pretty :D
(This is Chanel and reducing the size of the pic would be disrespectful ! So the original size stays !)


9. Wristlets
Like clutch bags, wallets too have become popular enough to have a baby version of their own , just good enough to hold your phone and some cash while keeping your hands free .. I am too clumsy to take care of something expensive dangling off my wrist (I fear I might dip it into food while eating or accidentally hit a baby on its head with my wristlet while trying to pat the poor kid ! )
But if you dont like to have your hands full with a wallet .. wristlets might just be your thing !
and Coach has come up with some cute ones too :D
 

10. Beach Bags
Canvas or Jute bags with water resistant lining and lots of cuteness = beach bag !! Beach Bag is one of the main reasons I like to go to beaches :D 
I almost bought this multicolored bag today for my upcoming beach trip .. but I guess it wants me to lust after it a little more before it finally comes to mommy :D

 

And that was the wrap of your Bagology 101 !! 

liked it ?

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment