Wednesday, January 15, 2014

One Day ... :-|

Hello Girls ..

After all the facts and data about what to buy where .. I started dreaming about stuff that i keep pushing in my mental "One day I'll buy this" cabinet :-) I love doing that and with time I keep hopping from one drool-worthy thing to another :-| 

So here is 'some' of the stuff I intend too own 'one day' as of now :P 


1. It has to be manish malhotra at the top ! I LOVE anita dongre and sabyasachi but I dunno why for some reason I find them 'achievable' (with much difficulty though) . So I dream of an MM lehenga all the time . He churns out one after another of these princessy designs that I just cant get them out of my mind !!

This is just an example !! ALL the pieces are this lovely :D

2. Second in luxury has to be Chanel ! I already own the makeup, need a bag and a watch to go !
I like the Chanel iconic bags more than the seasonal limited editions.. The black Chanel Iconic will always be 'in' !! I know there are tons of replicas available .. but I dont do Fake ! :p



3. A pair of Christian Louboutins .. aaah !!
I know I love to imagine myself trotting in these babies (with blue jeans and classic white shirt) but I also know that if and when I go to buy myself my first pair, I'll settle for the famous nudes that make classy statements :D :D


4. Chanel Watch (Yes we are not done yet :-p)
I like the premiere pearls too but the practical me wants to go for this . wanna wear it with black chiffon top with 3/4th sleeves !! and black matte nails please !

5. Hmm .. moving on to the finer stuff : Tiffany !! 
Anything is welcome ! Really !


6. A piece of Rajasthani jewelry ! They carve some of the most authentic and beautiful stuff .

I think I need to really stop now else I will spend the whole night with these images swarming my head ! (This happens everyday anyways :p ) 

I would love to know what others lust for too .. so do tell me !

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment