Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I swear by these !!

We all have some stuff in our makeup , skin care or hair care stash that we cant live without. Of course we wouldn't die if those things are taken away from us, but yeah life would be very difficult !

I too, have some of such stuff and I think its a great idea to share our 'go to' products :D
so here goes...

1. Paul Mitchell super skinny serum
Have been using it for more than a year now and nope, I totally cant live without it. I have super dry and frizzy hair and a penny size drop of this magical product and all is taken care of ! I bought the entire shampoo conditioner and serum trio but have stuck to just the serum.



You can buy Paul Mitchell in the US in ULTA stores and in India through Healthkart.com
2. Revelon ColorBurst Lip Butter
Its quick, its easy and its gorgeous !  A single swipe gives u a glam look and it can be applied like a lip balm ! Considering how impatient men are about we girls taking time to get ready , I always look out for fast and effective products when it comes to makeup so that I can be quick and dont have to get 'the look' :p
There are 16 shades to chose from .. so take your pick !! me ? I adore berry smoothie for the subtle pink shine and trust me I have been asked by quite a few people about this shade :D
(the shade is this pic is called lollipop btw )

3. Forest Essentials Delicate Facial Cleanser
I have tried many a cleansers but I have always come back to this in the end. Its natural and its effective. yes its pricey and availability outside India is an issue but I have still not been able to give up on this one . Comes in 3 variants I think and the one for me is Kashmiri Saffron & Neem :)

4. Bobby Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner
I am a kajal girl and the world knows it :p Its one thing I truely cant skip even when I am home all day . I have to have thick black kajal lined eyes. period ! And this is my, and of many in the world, favorite most !
Its super black and stays on forever and ever. You can cry all you want but this baby doesnt budge. It comes with a brush and that might take some practice but once u r on it, there is no going back.
Honestly, I also use Maybelline Colossal kajal soemtimes when I am in super hurry and thats a great product too but the effect is simply not the same.

 

5. L'occitane HairCare Range
I was in love with the L'Oreal Professional Aboslut Repair (cellular) shampoo, conditioner and hair mask for a very long time and trust me they are very good ! But since I decided to experimenting with L'occitane , I haven't had to think about L'Oreal much. This shampoo has way lesser amount of chemicals and is mild as compared to L'Oreal but since I am in a less polluted environment mostly  I feel L'occitane suits more.



These is my go to list. What do you swear by ?

xoxo :)

2 comments:

  1. Ur revlon colorburst is a hit with my sis too.. she loves it, doesn't go out without it!!
    I am going to try Paul Mitchell serum next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. um so glad !! Um gonna try the maybelline lip polishes next :D

      Delete