Friday, February 7, 2014

Are You Spring Ready ??? - Part 1

Hello Lovely People !!

We already are one foot into the lovely Spring season ... when the sun would shine hot and the winds would blow cold !! Romantic haan ? Spring is one of my favorite seasons, with all the fresh blooms and riots of colors in the landscapes  and the same reflects in our clothes !! 
Come spring and we are eager to ditch those hefty coats and thick sweaters and replace them with floral prints and pastel colors !! 

Are you spring ready people ?? If not ... lets go Spring Shopping with me !!

1. Floral Prints !!
Think Spring .. Think Floral .
I know they call florals as Spring 2014 fashion but as far as I can remember , florals have been a spring staple since quite a while now . So take your pick from a floral dress to a flowy floral top or a floral bag (its a tongue twister - try and say floral 7 times. I dare you !) , a jeans and even shoes !! We are girls... so  we have it all !! I am going to welcome spring with my floral handbag !! Here is a tiny pic of my spring bag :D

But lets do it one at a time please, unless you wanna look like a walking bouquet !!



2. Palazzo pants !!
Say yes to those long flowy pants that the wind cant blow up ever !! They score both in the looks and convenience departments :D 
I already secured mine from the Zara sale ! yayyy :D
 

3. Stripes Stripes Babe !
Stripes are HUGE this season and rightly so ! They can be paired equally well with solids and prints and thus are Very Very versatile :D And did I tell you that there are stripes, and then there are nautical stripes. Nautical stripes is the fancy name for blue and white stripes :p
I am dying to wear my nautical zara top with yellow accents !! 
Like florals, stripes too have found their way in dresses, tops, bags and shoes . Have a look !

psst .. dont these watch straps look like our school belts ?? hehehe :D

I am getting rest of the list ready for you while you go spring shopping for these staples  !

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment