Friday, February 21, 2014

OOTD - Zara striped shirt !!

Helloooo !!

This big hello obviously shouts that um extra happy today !! I made a new friend in the foreign country AND I inaugurated my Zara striped  shirt (finally ! ) :D :D

So I and my new friend met online on an Indian Community portal and hit it off instantly .. and after a month long session of being only online friends, we finally met today and got along like a house on fire !! I am soooper happpyyy to have found a shopping partner coz she is as crazy about shopping as I am and it only makes things better that she is a model !! Oh yes ! (Read on to catch a glimpse ;) )



So out came my nautical striped shirt that I decided to pair with a safe pair of  blue denims from Mango (first meeting you know ! ) .. Kept the outfit pretty simple and comfy considering it was gonna be an all  day walking / shopping trip :D


Added color with a pink beaded necklace and a floral bag :D (Dont mind the lopsided bag .. it broke while we were hogging frozen yogurt , but I love it too much to keep it out of the picture :p ) and the pink necklace was  a gift from my adorable college going kid brother :D

My lovely friend wore a royal blue dress with black stockings and she color blocked the outfit with a red bag !


We spent the whole day talking (I have found my match ! ) and checking out good deals in the mall and planing more trips :D 
Yayy to new friends !! (In the pic below, I was super conscious of getting clicked with her coz she is sooooo thin !! )



Um planing to watch Imtiaz Ali's Highway over this weekend (I am biased towards him coz he made Socha Na Tha !! ) .. whats your plan ??? Shopping with the girls or highway with friends ?? or both !!

Have a rocking weekend everyone !

xoxo :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!Such a good writer you are Rashmi!!!Hats offf!!!!Sure,We will have more more more mastiyan!!!!!And Ghumenge,Phirenge Ash karenge aur kya:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babes !! I owe this article to you .. thanks for all the fun and yes, looking forward to much more :D

      Delete