Sunday, March 9, 2014

Currently Craving ...

Lots of alphabets for sure :( The thing is, when ever I try and write a word that has double letters in it, I almost 99.9% of the times end up writing those letters three times .. and this is happening (I just now had to delete an extra 'p' from this word !! arrrgh .. ) like all the time !!

Well ( thank god for the spell check ... else u wud have read this as 'welll' .. ) , I dunno why but um suddenly feeling like I need to have some standard color accessories in my collection (apart from black) and I should limit the colors to clothes only (thats the sensible  me talking I guess ... um sure when I do go to buy 'standard' , I'll bring home a pair of fuchsia shoes ! )
'Tan' seems to be on my mind a lot lately and these cutesie pieces are only making me crave it more !!


 

I am so much in love with both of these Tory Burch shoes !! The flats are red I know but I LOVE red shoes !! (there goes tan and my sensible self out of the window :p )





How cute are these fox planters !!! They are available on Etsy and I feel they would come home soon :D








Here comes my Tan Tory Burch sandals and Michael Kors satchel .. these would pair lovely this summer !! Have been dreaming of these .. and I read somewhere that we live to make our dreams come true :p

 

Saw this Fossil watch on a co-passenger during a flight and it looked awesome ! I feel if gold and pink Fossil watch looks too blingy on our Indian skin tone, then the rose gold and pink Marc Jacobs should be the obvious choice .. A summer must have too (why is everything a must have ??? )

what ? you can only gift me one of the above ??? I guess I'll settle for the Tory Burch tan sandals then (looks like I am actually craving tan after all .. hmm )

What are you drooling at for this summer guys??

xoxo :)



No comments:

Post a Comment