Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mirror Mirror ... On The Wall !!


Who is the most stylish of them all ?? (It better be me coz u r my mirror and I paid for you damn it ! )

Looks like all of our top B town actresses were asking this question while getting ready to be awarded the 'Most Stylish' award this Sunday in Mumbai.
While I think they are always striving to be stylish and pretty and 'different' at most of their award function outings .. they would have gone that extra inch to make sure they put their most stylish foot forward for this one ! agree ?

Unfortunately, I barely found anyone's outfit really standing out (as they should have !) .. These ladies dress up better for Blender's Pride fashion tour every year for  God's sake ..

So here is my pick of good and great (leaving out the average of course ! )



I always first look for Dipika Padukone as she seems to be doing well in almost all departments these days .. and what a disappointment :(
Why would she want to dress up in a glittery sac when she has THAT figure ???

Sonakshi Sinha's gown is better than Dipika's dress , but its too bandage like I feel :-|

Piggy Chops has always been quite experimental with her outfits , but this one by Victoria Beckham is surely not her most stylish one me thinks ...
Scores : 3/10 , 5/10, 4/10 in the order of the images below ..


 Doing slightly better are -

While I Love Kangna for being fearlessly experimental most of the times , I think she is totally pulling off this whole corporate chic look really well in this Burberry number ! 8/10 !!

Malaika did what was expected - a figure hugging back/leg baring gown . I like the cut work though :) 7/10

Kajol has arrived at the fashion scene finally, which is quite evident from some of her recent very fashionable appearances .. but this outfit ... um not so sure (and nor is my mirror :( ) .. Yes its different and its quirky .. but will it be copied ? naaah .. I dont think so .. But she gets points for being experimental - 6/10 :D

Winner ? Queen Kangna Ranaut for me ..
what about you ?

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment