Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Philosophy Miracle Worker !


Hello There !!

I hope all of you are busy providing your skin with lots of much needed TLC after all the Holi fun :D .. (no I am an exception as I would be playing Holi a week after the whole world has already done it :( )

To add on to the love you can provide to your skin, have a look at a Miracle Worker night moisturizer by Philosophy .

When I bought my Bare Minerals Risk It All lip color, the lovely MUA gave me two cute samples of Philosophy products - a night moisturizer and a cleanser .




Night moisturizer I asked for and cleanser she wanted me to use (ever imagine that happening in India ? lol!
So, I included the moisturizer in my PM routine and I noticed -

1. Effective hydration on the skin the next morning
2. very pleasant fragrance (almost like ilaichi cream biscuits I used to eat a LOT in India )

However, I feel that it might not be for oily skin beauties :( thats totally my opinion guys .. by all means get a tester and give it a shot .. my skin only knows how to be dry no matter how much I teach it to be normal and this miracle worker is definitely my thing :D 

 

Only issue is that its superrr expensive .. 68$ !! Funny thing is , if they sell half the product for half the price - we buy instantly ! Think about it ...

Philosophy Purity Cleanser review coming up next !

btw .. did you watch Queen ?? Fun movie after a long time :D:D Cant wait to watch 2 states .. Offo !!

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment