Saturday, March 15, 2014

Happy Holi 2014 !!


Dearest Holi Lovers (and non Holi Lovers)

Wish you all a very happy and colorful Holi !! Have loads of fun and sweets and make sure you use pakka colors (sporting post Holi colors is major fun :p ) .

If you are thinking that this post is going to be about what precautions to take before you go out to get drenched in color ... my apologies :D I am not going to give you any gyan of that sort because um sure by now we all know that nothing works !! lol ! So go out and go all out and have a time of your life !!

I remember when I used to stay with my friends, after playing Holi we all used to put on some music and sit together chatting while removing colors from our arms and legs and face and nails !! Super fun !!


Yes this purple nose joker is me :D

Happy Holi Guys and Play Safe ;)

xoxo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment