Monday, March 3, 2014

Free People !!


Just so you know, I have not started any freedom movement against any government and I am still talking about fashion :D

After a rather long gap, I happened to go the mall today to buy something 'important'  , but obviously - its a mall and you can not not look ! right ? So while I knew what I wanted to buy , I carelessly glanced over all the new 'Spring' stuff, purely because um a blogger now and I need to know the market (I never do this otherwise. I just go and buy what I need :p you HAVE to believe me guys !!)

There was very cute Style&Co dress that I had tried on a few months back and spent good 10 minutes just contemplating about it (and ended up not buying it coz it was slightly pricey) .. that dress has come down to $80 !! (no I still din buy it coz I have a very strong feeling it will come to $50 ! lol ! )

 



But thats not what this post is about .. Its about free people !

Ever since I was a kid, I have been totally fascinated by these Rajasthani looking ladies who used to wear mirrored clothes and lots of silver or oxidized jewelry .. I even remember questioning God in my prayers that why did he not make me one of those ! Thats how much I loved jewelry .. lol !
So basically, I wanted to be this !

And then when my taste evolved a little, all these foreigners in loose comfortable linen clothing with fashionably unkempt looks started catching my attention .. I totally loved those flowy skirts and saffron kurtas with all the mantras .. In my head, I  was this !

So i kinda concluded that I am a bohemian at heart (may b I was one in my previous life ) ..
So while strolling around, I stopped (with a silent loud screech ! ) in front of a pair of cobalt blue trousers .. I loved the color and when I touched the fabric - I was sold !

and next was this crochet dress .. perfect for a beach outing on a sunny day .. !
 

and I cant even begin to  describe how um drooling over these head pieces ! This goes to my 'One Day' list I guess :D (and when I wear this, um gonna pose the exact same way !! )
 

I think the accessories are available only online .. but the dresses and pants can definitely be bought in store. Happy Shopping Free People !!

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment