Sunday, March 9, 2014

Thin OR Slim ???

No dear readers .. um not trying to indulge you in an English vocab game at all ..
This pic of Keira Knightly in Chanel outfit has me feeling all depressed :( :( :( I mean right now my FB status could read -  CrazyAboutPretty is "depression frowney expression" feeling depressed looking at Keira Knightly's picture !




Look at THAT wafer thin waist of hers !! (run and grab a magnifying glass if you have to )
Who amongst us can pull off that dress haan ?? I hate these skinny girls for making me feel fat (um actually frowning now ! )

But aint she looking super cute in that optical illusion Chanel dress ?? I saw  a pic of Rihanna trying this , but she totally failed I say .



PS : I dont like this dress .. but I think Keira managed it quite well with accessories and color combo. Only Rihanna and her Gods know why she decided to get her shoes made out of the same cloth !

Thankfully all the fat people of the fashion world are criticizing Keira for promoting anorexia (I had to use spell check even for the God darned word ! Imagine ever getting there !  ) (wicked smile ;)

Keep eating people !
I mean - keep eating, people ! lolz !

xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment