Sunday, February 23, 2014

Currently Craving ...

hello dolls !

Since time immemorial , I have been looking for 'mera wala pink' in lipsticks ... My roomies have witnessed me  bringing home all kinds of pink shades just because I coudnt find the one (Its easier to find the right guy than finding the right shade for yourself ! ) And no I am not writing this post to tell you all that I have found the perfect shade .. sorry :(

While looking for 'the shade', I came across lots of pretty stuff that I wanna go out and try and bring home (and again cry about not finding my shade and go look for more.. lol !! ) These look very pretty in pics and on some gorgeous people but I gotta try them on me yet ..

If you are wondering how do I remember all the stuff that I want to try .. well, I immediately note it in my 'ColorNotes' app on my cute smart phone !! I lou my phone :D



Tom Ford Lip Color - Indian Rose
Point to be noted my lord -- Tom Ford likes to use the words lip color (its glamorous !) and not lipstick (who uses that word anymore anyways :\)
Indian Rose looks like a very daily wear to office kinda color and a soft safe one too ..
 


Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color - Plum Rose and Mod Pink and Pink Lily (Creamy Matte Lip Color) 
(notice - lip color and not lipstick ! )
All the blogs that I  read have been raving about the quality of this lip product by Bobbi  Brown and it doesn't take much to convince me to buy Bobbi Brown (I already use and love their eyeliner gel and foundation !)
Pink Lily seems to be a favorite in India and Plum Rose and Mod Pink seem popular here .. but I wont be at peace if I dont try them all :p

 
Mod pink, Plum Rose and Pink Lily
Um almost sure that I wont buy plum rose because it might have blue undertones  .. but lets c ..

YSL Rouge Volupte - Rose Culte
I saw this on some one and it was love at first sight ! And have you seen the YSL lip color cases ?? So luxe !
Its a very bright pink shade and I think its perfect for summer :)

If nothing else, I might pick it up for the packaging ! Its gorgeous !

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Color - Risk It All 
Very similar to  YSL Rose Culte I feel .. but it remains to be seen how it shows up on me !

May be I like this color coz its looking supperb in this pic .. may b it will look all mehh on me .. But its on the list and it will be tested !! 

Also, Bare Minerals has a lip liner called 'Empowered" which is exciting me more than 'Risk It All ' ..


So when I go out and check these ... you will be informed ofcourse !  And if you have any lip colors that you love more than your life , lemme know in the comments !

xoxo :)







No comments:

Post a Comment